My name is
I support men, women, and couples to cultivate a living & dynamic intimacy with themselves with life, and with their beloveds through building connection and coherence with the felt sense of the body.
I am a Somatic Coach, a group facilitator, a feminine mystic, and a guide for those who want to deepen their sense of intimacy, connection and presence.
I call myself a renegade therapist, because my own journey for truth and wholeness has taken me beyond the limits of the Western notion of the separate psychological self and into mystical states of interconnectedness. It is connection with this state – the unified field – that I now see as the source of meaningful healing, renewal, and inspiration. From the paths I’ve walked myself, I can serve as a guide for those curious about pursuing embodied intimacy as a spiritual path.
I have over a decade of experience supporting men, women, couples, and groups. That’s thousands of hours in 1 on 1 sessions, classes, and events. I teach from my own experience and the paths that I have walked.
Certified Sexological Bodyworker & Somatic Sexologist with the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, San Francisco
Graduate Study in Mental Health Counseling at Antioch University, Seattle
B.A. in Psychology, Macalester College, St. Paul MN
Some of my Tantra, Yoga, and Embodiment Influence & Education
- Kula Immersion, six months of immersive residential tantra practice guided by David Cates in a small group in Bali (2015)
- Initiate of the Sri Vidya tantric lineage through Sri Amritnanda Natha Saraswati of Devipuram Temple Ashram, India
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200) with the Yoga Alliance, trained in Bali Indonesia with Linda Madani in the style of Yoga Pranala, a blend of hatha yoga and Balinese shamanic energy work (2014)
- Studied with elder yogini Angela Farmer at her home in Lesvos Greece, (2017)
- Totality Therapy Immersion + Sexual Somatic Facilitator Trainings with the late Dr. Shakti Malan (2012 & 2013)
- Totality Therapy 14 month Training Intensive with Dr. Shakti Malan of South Africa’s Advait Tantra School (2012)
- Wheel of Consent & “Like a Pro” facilitation skills training with Dr. Betty Martin
- Studied & practiced “Body Tales” embodied storytelling with Olivia Corson
- Co-facilitator for ISTA Sexual Spiritual Shamanic Experience (note: I left after 3 courses, when ideological differences became too great)
- Ordained as a Shamanic Priestess with the Madonna Ministries after completing the Shamanic Priestess Process with Anyaa McAndrew (2007)
- Aphrodite Temple Priestess & Facilitator. The Aphrodite Temple, created by the Rev. Teri D. Ciacchi, is a sacred gathering that teaches tools and provides opportunities for people to practice giving and receiving love, pleasure, and healing in a consensual, grounded community (2008-2011)